Exercise is an integral part of a healthy lifestyle. At Triumph Personal Fitness, creating a personal training program geared towards your long and short term fitness goals is my specialty. I am certified to work with the general public and special populations such as youth, seniors, cancer survivors, diabetics and those with other special circumstances. No matter where you are, I can help you get where you want to be. Take a look at the personal training program utilizing NASM’s exclusive Optimum Performance Training Model, and contact me today.
- Physiologic Assessment
- Body Composition: Body Fat, Skin Fold Caliper, Circumference, Hip-to-Waist Ratio Measurements, Body Mass Index
- Cardiorespiratory Assessments
- Posture and Movement Assessments
- Weight Loss, General Performance, & Performance Enhancement
- Flexibility Training
- Cardiorespiratory Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Reactive (Power) Training
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness Training
- Resistance Training
– Total Body Exercise
– Chest Exercise
– Back Exercise
– Shoulder Exercise
– Biceps Exercise
– Triceps Exercise
– Leg Exercise
- Hypertrophy Training
- Maximum Strength Training
- Special Populations: Youth, Seniors, Diabetes, Hypertension, Coronary Heart Disease, Osteoporosis, Arthritis, Cancer, & Pregnancy
- Fitness behavior modification
- Basic fitness nutrition guidelines for altering body composition
The Optimum Performance Training (OPT) Model.
The OPT Model is the industry’s first comprehensive training system based on scientific, evidence-based research.
- Stabilization and endurance (self-myofascial release, flexibility and isolated strengthening)
- Endurance and strength
- Maximum strength
NASM’s Corrective Exercise Training is a system of training utilizing corrective exercise strategies to help improve muscular imbalances and movement efficiency to decrease the risk of injury or correct poor muscle control from a prior injury or current imbalance.
The corrective exercise sequence consists of isolating and lengthening overactive muscles, while isolating and strengthening weak muscles. The last phase in the corrective exercise sequence consists of integrated movements designed to realign and retrain the muscles.
Corrective Exercise Program Design
- Corrective Strategies for Foot and Ankle Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Knee Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Lumbo-Pelvic Hip Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Cervical Spine Impairments
- Corrective Strategies for Multiple Impairments
Healthy Lifestyle Consulting
Through our affiliation with Trigger Point, we can help you find products to make the most of your exercise. Please follow this link to learn more about Trigger Point Performance Therapy products.
Personal, Supportive Coaching
Your goals are my priority, and I take your fitness very seriously. As we work together, I will provide a personal level of support to help you reach and exceed your fitness goals. Each customized session is geared to help you succeed physically and mentally. In all of our sessions, I adhere to the NASM Code of Ethics.